Re: [paho-dev] Travis-CI builds for Paho

Hi Ian,

Someone kindly ported the Python Travis builds to github actions:
https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.python/commit/5666d66bfbf707678a34b2fb735e7023f0d9c6a5

I see that github actions support Linux, Windows, and MacOS builders:
https://docs.github.com/en/actions/using-github-hosted-runners/about-github-hosted-runners

I haven't done anything more with it myself (I really need to), so I
can't offer you any more hints than that right now.

Regards,

Roger