Re: [paho-dev] Website update to the Eclipse Solstice Theme - any volunteers to help?

Ian Craggs <icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Hmm, I thought those were supposed to have been removed.  I'll look
> into it.  How did you check for the third-party references? (Looking
> at the page source?)

I looked at the uMatrix dashboard.  But I just now looked at the source
and see them there:

<script src="/paho/js/twitterFetcher_min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="/paho/js/twitterFeed.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"; type="text/javascript"></script>

Back to the top