Re: [paho-dev] Paho C 1.3.0 reconnection issue

Hello Ian,

I appreciate your work on the project and I am aware of load you are currently facing. That is why I am not insisting on the issue. On the other hand, a feedback/label/milestone would be a good starting point.

Regarding your question, I can't confirm for TCP. During the evaluation period, I had problem on TCP client also, but with much more complex system (few localhost clients, broker and bridges).
On the isolated test env, I can't reproduce it (tried again today). There is also high number of posts on connect semaphore, but first connect (with broker up and running) succeeds.

Thanks,
Milan