[paho-dev] Updated C++ build system

Hey All,

The CMake build system for the Paho C++ library has been updated in preparation for a bug-fix release that should happen by the end of the year. Thanks primarily to a submission by David Wagner a few months back, nearly half of the known issues for the library were closed this weekend. In addition, I added support (finally) for CMake to produce shared libraries (DLL's) on Windows.

The updates are sitting in the 'master' branch on GitHub. If anyone is familiar with the library, I would appreciate if you could give it a test and provide any feedback.

Frank

Back to the top