Re: [paho-dev] MQTT V5 support in Paho C client

Thank you Craggs for your reply, I am happy to come on board to contribute to the fantastic work the Paho is doing, please I will need your guidance on where best to start, also links to the repo with issues will be helpful too.

Also How can I communicate to James.