Re: [paho-dev] Thoughts on help for Eclipse Paho

Hi Ian,

This is a great post, Ian! As a thought, you may want to do some work on the project homepage to encourage more prominently the Paho community to get involved and help.

Benjamin.

PS: towards the end of the article, there’s a bunch of hyperlinks that are broken.