Re: [paho-dev] Help with paho library for java

Hi,

Could you provide the actual exception that is thrown please?  A good first thing to check is whether the public key for your MQTT Broker is in your Java Trust Store.

Kind regards,

James Sutton
Software Engineer - IoT Foundation - MQTT Open Source Projects
Operations Team - Wimbledon Project

Phone: 01962 815438 | Tie-Line: x372454
E-mail:
james.sutton@xxxxxxxxxx