[paho-dev] Help with paho library for java

Hello, hope this meets you well,
Actually I need some help with connecting to mosquitto broker that is secured using SSL, I have successfully  published and subscribed to my local MQTT broker using eclipse paho library but when I tried to use the same code to connect to a production server that has Mosquitto running over SSL it failed with an exception message (refused to connect).

please direct me on how to use eclipse paho library with mosquitto over SSL, I am using java as my programming language.

Thank You.

Back to the top