Re: [paho-dev] Need Installation steps for Paho-MQTT-Embedded-C Library

Hi Angelika...

Thank you for the answer.
It is working fine.

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 6:53 PM, Haenel, Angelika <angelika.haenel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You have to use cmake to compile the library for linux environment. Then you can compile and install.

Usually you make an own folder build, go to it and do

$cmake ..

$make

$sudo make install

Regards Angelika

From: paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:paho-dev-bounces@eclipse.org] On Behalf Of Maunik Patel
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2018 10:51 AM
To: paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [paho-dev] Need Installation steps for Paho-MQTT-Embedded-C Library

Hi,

Can you please provide me installation steps for 'Paho-MQTT-Embedded-C Library' on Ubuntu16.04 ?

Yes, they are listed there in README.md file. But I can't figure out that how to compile an application with this library.

So, if you can, please tell me steps for the following

- how to install 'Paho-MQTT-Embedded-C Library' on Ubuntu16.04

- how to compile an application using this library ?

--

Regards,
Maunik Patel