[paho-dev] Need Installation steps for Paho-MQTT-Embedded-C Library

Hi,

Can you please provide me installation steps for 'Paho-MQTT-Embedded-C Library' on Ubuntu16.04 ?
Yes, they are listed there in README.md file. But I can't figure out that how to compile an application with this library.

So, if you can, please tell me steps for the following
- how to install 'Paho-MQTT-Embedded-C Library' on Ubuntu16.04
- how to compile an application using this library ?

--
Regards,
Maunik Patel

Back to the top