Re: [paho-dev] Debian packaging for Python (or other) client

Hi Ian,

You should be able to get a good start by taking a look at the debian
packaging for mosquitto and stripping lots of it out.

https://github.com/eclipse/mosquitto/tree/debian

I'll be happy to advise for sure.

This approach of having a debian branch with the packaging in along
with the code appears to be widely used.

Cheers,

Roger