Re: [paho-dev] SSL Handshake Exception

Hey Ian,

Thank you for your response, to answer your queries regarding the messages on mosquitto log I have mentioned below and this error comes quite often so I would say its a permanent error.

OpenSSL Error: error:140780E5:SSL routines:SSL23_READ:ssl handshake failure
OpenSSL Error: error:140F3042:SSL routines:SSL_UNDEFINED_CONST_FUNCTION:called a function you should not call

Do let me know if I there is any solution or if I may be doing something wrong.

Cheers,
Parth Pandya
LinkedIn. http://lnkd.in/bDZQfw6