发件人:Ian Craggs <icraggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发送时间:2016-03-08 05:43
主题:Re: [paho-dev] how to use org.eclipse.paho.android.service.MessageStore?
收件人:"paho-dev"<paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送:

Hi,

this class is meant for incoming messages.  You want to store outgoing messages (messages going from client to server)?

James is working on just such function at the moment, under this issue: https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.java/issues/9.  It should be ready in the next month or so.

Ian

On 07/03/16 02:03, zhangkai.gis wrote:
Hello,
I have read http://www.eclipse.org/paho/files/android-javadoc/index.html How can I persistent message into sqlite when the mqtt message is not send to the peer. I found a DatabaseMessageStore class. Is it design for this ? How to use it?
Thanks,
zhangkai