Re: [paho-dev] AlarmManager accuracy

Hi,

from what you've said, if API level 16 is used, then shouldn't the current approach work, as the documentation says that it will be inexact starting in API level 19?

1) Would supporting API level 19 bring additional benefits?  Would it mean that API level 16 was not supported and that it would not run on older Android versions?

2) there hasn't been a plan because until you mentioned it I didn't realize it was a problem!  It would be great if you could try a fix and see that it works.  I'm all for you helping out (check the contribution guidelines http://git.eclipse.org/c/paho/org.eclipse.paho.mqtt.java.git/about/), but I want to check that this is the right approach.

Ian