[paho-dev] iOS/OSX build/link flags

I am building Paho for iOS applications (a static library) and another static library for the mac. I am a bit confuse with the building/linker flags needed.

In the repository's makefile, only -DUSE_NAMED_SEMAPHORES is used (among others such as -Os -fvisibility=hidden). However, reading the mailing list, Ian and Andy were using also -DNOSIGPIPE. What are the flags that I exactly need for iOS/OSX?

Thank you for the great job with Paho :)

Back to the top