Re: [paho-dev] mqtt31.js losing messages

Hi Deiv,

I'm possibly seeing the same thing, but it's not entirely clear. I've
got some code running on a fast machine (i7) and everything being
accessed through localhost - behaves as expected. When I use the same
server code on a slower machine (Atom), with the client connected via
wifi I do see missing messages.

There are other factors that I still have to sort out before figuring
out what is wrong with that part of things though :)

Cheers,

Roger