Re: [paho-dev] Critique of MQTT

I think this is more to do with the ego of one particular techie than a corporate message from Microsoft! MS is quite a supporter of OASIS, but Clemens describes the process as "quasi-private". When pressed, he said "I am literally saying that the TC mailing list is not as visible as my blog (to the audience I care about)."

That comment explained a lot to me.

Paul