Clemens also already reacted on the responses (http://vasters.com/clemensv/2014/06/04/On+Discourse+And+MQTT.aspx).

Cheers,
Kai

Am 04 Jun 2014 um 16:11 schrieb Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi Kai,

Benjamin

De : Kai Kreuzer <kai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Répondre à : General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date : Wed, 4 Jun 2014 16:04:51 +0200
À : General development discussions for paho project <paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : Re: [paho-dev] Critique of MQTT

Hi all,

Despite the fact that you consider the blog post rather biased and timewise very unfortunate, what do you Eclipse MQTT experts think about the substantial critique, which seems to me very profound and detailed?

Isn’t this something, someone should reply to with a blog post? Otherwise it stands there undisputed and leaves a rather bad impression of MQTT, being an „outdated toy protocol not being useful in any serious context“ - at least that’s what I read from it.

Just my 2 cents,
Kai