Re: [paho-dev] MQTT WebSockets Sandbox Server?

I have found this page to be useful in finding an option that works: http://websocketstest.com/

Regards,

John Colgrave
Senior Technical Staff Member
Messaging SWAT Team
IBM Software Group

Phone: +44 1962 816887
E-mail:
colgrave@xxxxxxxxxx
Chat:
Skype: johncolgravework
Find me on:
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/johncolgrave Twitter: https://twitter.com/JohnColgraveIBM and within IBM on: IBM Connections: https://w3-connections.ibm.com/profiles/html/profileView.do?userid=b524ed40-8f09-1028-8d66-db07163b5
IBM

Hursley Park
Hursley, SO212JN
United Kingdom

one thing worth noting is some companies boundary firewalls/networks do no allow a plain websocket to be established from the intranet to the internet but a secure websocket does work.  This page provides a simple test to see if websockets work or not : http://www.websocket.org/echo.html

All the best
Dave

Re: [paho-dev] MQTT WebSockets Sandbox Server?
Sent by:
paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Ian,

See http://iot.eclipse.org/sys for a demo. It still uses the old mosquitto js, but shows the details.

I'm unlikely to be able to look at it for a bit - baby is now home so my window of opportunity has shrunk!

Cheers,

Roger