[paho-dev] Patch for websocket support in Go lib

Hi List, I have a little patch to fix websocket support. It currently doesn't work out of the box as the Go websocket lib requires you to set payload type to binary, otherwise a decent server or proxy implementation refuses to process the binary payloads. I tried logging in to the bug tracker in attempt to submit my patch, but seems like this is a bit of a big blue land and folks from the internetz may not submit bug reports or patches after signing up and doing at least two things to prove they aren't a bot.

--
Ilya

Back to the top