Re: [paho-dev] On Paho's opinionated URI validation

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Michael Klishin <michael.s.klishin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Am I missing something? Would a patch that makes Paho treat
both "" and "/" as valid paths be accepted? What about a patch
that makes "mqtt" an alias for "tcp" and "mqtts" an alias for "ssl"?
Just to make it clear: both will not introduce any breaking changes.

... not paid enough attention to bugzilla perhaps, but did I miss the patch being submitted? *grin*

--
Andy Piper | Kingston upon Thames, London (UK)
blog: http://andypiper.co.uk   |   skype: andypiperuk

Back to the top