Re: [paho-dev] Paho plans

On 05/10/2013 3:39 AM, Julien Vermillard wrote:
IMO it's a good start for a java based mqtt broker, but I'm not sure to get the point to compete against, mosquito, rsmb and ponte.

Julien, I don't think Scott wants to compete with anyone. I think his motivation is simply to have MQTT support included in his ECF project. And since ECF is based on Java and OSGi, he needs an implementation that he can easily work with. That could be accomplished in a number of ways, perhaps including some sort of Java wrapper around the existing Mosquitto/RSMB codebase.

--
Mike Milinkovich
mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top