[paho-dev] Mosquitto project proposal

I've responded to all the comments on the proposal draft.   How does everyone feel about it now?

I added this statement in the scope section:

Mosquitto adheres to the standards as closely as possible, so it may be used as a reference server.

I'm not sure about the second clause of that sentence, whether it's a good idea or not. I thought about adding "in its default configuration", to allow for non-standard behaviour to be optional. I'm not sure whether stating the aim to be a reference server would open us up to any legal trickiness.

Ian

Back to the top