[paho-dev] MQTT-S rename to MQTT-SN

As part of the job of applying the same or similar license terms to the MQTT-S specification as those on the MQTT specification, we are proposing a small name change.  The new name would be MQTT-SN, standing for exactly the same long name, MQTT for Sensor Networks.  Some people had assumed that the S in MQTT-S stood for secure, so we hope this change will avoid that confusion.

Please feel free to comment or ask questions.

Ian Craggs

Back to the top