[paho-dev] Lua client initial contribution

Hi there,

I was wondering when the Lua client will actually be checked in into Paho git repo? Maybe if Andy G. doesn't have time (and I totally understand that), another Paho committer could take a few moments to do it?
Now that Mihini source code is in the process of being available (IP review is making great progress), and since we have a few demos that illustrate the use of the MQTT Lua client, I think it would be a good time to officially have it in Paho :-)
Let me know if I can help,
Benjamin

Back to the top