[paho-dev] arriving messages not being acknowledged

Hi

My setup is as follows: AcitveMQ server with an Android client using the Paho library. I make a durable subscription with setCleanSession(false) and later on, messages arrive in the messageArrived method. I do not throw any exception which should acknowledge the message to the server and remove it from the topic. When I go offline and reconnect with the client, the same messages keep on arriving, as though they have not been acknowledged to the server.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong here?

Thanks,

Maarten

Disclaimer

This email and any attachments transmitted with it contain
information from Tensing BV or Tensing USA LLC, which may
be confidential and/or privileged. The information is intended to
be for the use of the individual or entity named on this email.
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents
of this email, is strictly prohibited.
This email and any attachments are believed to be free of any
virus or other defect that might affect any computer system into
which it is received and opened. It is the responsibility of the
recipient to ensure that it is virus-free, and no responsibility
is accepted by the sender for any loss or damage arising in any
way from its use.
If you receive this email in error, please notify us by reply
email immediately so that we can remedy the issue in a timely
manner.