Re: [paho-dev] Client be disconnected when keepAliveInterval more than 10 secs

Well, I am also interested in whether this needs to work like this, or it is in error. Maybe Andy P. or Dave can enlighten us. I have never used ia92 and tend to solve things as they come along. In my view, reconnection can be useful anyway because you probably don't want to be disconnected due to network glitches that preclude your ping from reaching the server. The server perspective might be different, though.

best regards,

René.