Re: [paho-dev] Client be disconnected when keepAliveInterval more than 10 secs

Hi René,

Thanks for your reply.
I don't think it should be done here,.
It looks like the client do not send PING after a few seconds, then the broker kill it as a 'inactive' connection.

I'm going back to the ia92.  it works.