Re: [paho-dev] Paho build help

Julian,

this should still have built the library for 32-bit Linux, regardless of this error (which I should fix - I'll get onto it).  Did you look for it?

(As an aside I would like to correct a misunderstanding.  You do not have to pay anything for the cross-compilers!  You can use crosstool-ng to build open source gcc cross-compilers.  You can pay for some pre-built toolchains, but it is in many cases not necessary).

Ian Craggs