Re: [p2-dev] what variable should i use to run some native touch point actions on the feature that is just installed?

ok that works a bit better

i created 2 p2 sites:

http://developer.servoy.com/test/jre12/

and

http://developer.servoy.com/test/jre13/

and now they are plugins it works better when restarting because eclipse didn't half delete (or full delete under linux) the whole dir at that time
(when does eclipse starts deleting old plugins??)

But we should still fix the problem that the updated vm is not used when restarting..
But at least for now it doesn't result in a none starting eclipse.