Re: [p2-dev] RCP check-for-update standard behavior

Hi Julien,

It seems like it's something you already understand enough to set up an experiment and see by yourself ;)
Marketplace is not related, what you want to clarify is
1. Whether added p2 repo affect the Check for Updates behavior (I believe answer is yes, ie if your extra repo adds new content of your product, it may be used for upgrades)
2. Whether content installed from an extra repo would be automatically updated as well (I believe answer is yes, it's what's happening inside Eclipse IDE "Check for Updates" for example)

Cheers

Back to the top