[p2-dev] overwrite option for p2 publisher?

Hi,

I’m fairly familiar with the p2 publisher and have a quick question about an overwrite option.  If I have a plugin with a version of 3.0.0 and then make changes and attempt to publish it again, it looks like it is then skipped over as the publisher notices we already have a plugin with version 3.0.0.   Is there any way to force the publisher to overwrite existing artifacts?

Thanks,

-Josh

Back to the top