Re: [p2-dev] A typical use-case

Hi Klaus,

Enhancement requests for the b3 aggregator is of course very welcome. Please file a bugzilla:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=EMFT.b3

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

On 03/01/2012 09:26 AM, Kopecz, Klaus wrote:
I'm very interested to look into this repository analysis tool and would appreciate to get a binary trial. I know B3 Aggregator (and I like it), but I'm missing some search related features like "where used".
Would be great if someone can point me to a similar tool for analyzing relations coded in feature.xml and plugin-manifests.
Regards,
Klaus

Back to the top