Re: [p2-dev] Is there a way to update the file config.ini?

The config.ini is a managed file. You can not come and just unzip one over top of the existing one. This is simple not possible.
Instead p2 provides a bunch of touchpoint actions to perform the desired changes.

On 2011-10-25, at 5:08 PM, Samuel Wu wrote:

Hello everyone,

We've shipped a config,ini in the product. Now we want to ship a change to it. We have a touch point action which moves the new file to the configuration directory during the installation of the new feature. But Eclipse overrides the file with its own version during the restart. Wonder how to update the config.ini file during the feature update. Thanks.

Best Regards

Samuel Wu