[p2-dev] Could not acquire the framework manipulator service.

Hi all

I'm trying to install new features into an external profile (distinct
from _SELF) via P2... I try several ways, directly via
PlanExecutionHelper, using ProfileModificationJob and ever get the same
error in the InstallBundleAction touchpoint:

Googling I find this message with the same problem,
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/120459/

But I have the bunlde started and this don't fix my problem..

Any help or suggestion will be appreciate..

Thanks in advance,

Regards.

Eloy Gomez.

Back to the top