Re: [p2-dev] How to turn of the security warning during a feature installation

You need to have a bundle that registers the service against the provisioningAgent before the p2 UI gets called.

On 2011-05-27, at 9:07 AM, Samuel Wu wrote:

Thank you, Eugen, for the suggestion. But I'm running the update through UI. Wonder how to override UIService in this situation.

Best Regards

Samuel Wu

<graycol.gif>Eugen Reiswich ---05/27/2011 08:46:25 AM---Hi Samuel, I had the same problem while invoking the update operation programmatically. To overcome

<ecblank.gif>
From:
<ecblank.gif>
Eugen Reiswich <ereiswich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>