[p2-dev] Removal of old director application

Back in 3.4 we had a director application called org.eclipse.equinox.p2.director.app.application which was functional but not great.
Later in 3.5, it got replaced by Thomas H. to be much more powerful and flexible and it is now the director that everybody use and love.
That said to smoothen the transition we had kept the old application around which had been marked deprecated.

Today, I'm announcing that the old application is now completely gone.

PaScaL

Back to the top