Re: [p2-dev] p2 repository question

Nothing specific about IIS.
p2 is just a bunch of files. Do you have anything setup to protect from attacks? p2 is looking for a given set of files one by one  (w.o knowing whether or not they exist). I'm thinking that maybe after a while the IP would be blocked.
HTH
On 2010-09-09, at 11:18 AM, Rob Cavallo wrote:

Hi all,

Is there anything particular about a repository as I've been able to successfully update an exported product when it's being served up by Apache but not IIS.  When using IIS, the update fails prior to completion with an error "artifact not found" for the product itself after it's been fetched.

Thanks,
Rob