[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[p2-dev] Tracking the downloads via Software updates
- From: HariBabu M <HariBabu.M@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 13:15:37 +0530
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acs3ltsyZmVW2yTURuyfoy65jvaC1Q==
- Thread-topic: Tracking the downloads via Software updates
On our website, we need to count the number of downloads made by users using 'eclipse software update feature'. As per my understanding 'software update' feature is not providing any customizations to count the downloads on the website.
Hence, we are planning to provide a 'eclipse software update' patch to redirect the url (containing user information) to actual url which is the 'update site for the plugins', so that, server can get some information to add the download_count and user_name to our database.
Do you think this patch will help many of eclipse users??.
Thanks & Regards