Re: [p2-dev] Updates and p2 Install wizard

Hi Katya,

Perhaps I was unclear about the point I was trying to make. I'm fully aware what can and cannot be done with the p2 infrastructure and with the director application. My concern is that the user interface has no support for use cases that I think is becoming increasingly common.

More comments inline: