Re: [p2-dev] duplicate IUs

I can definitely live with using toSet() when a set is needed (for example by the UI).
I just find it odd that when querying IU's within a repository that duplicates would be eliminated. I suppose this is really just the result of using an index.

So it seems the most we can say is something like "there may be duplicates in the result, depending on the queryable and the query. Use toSet() to eliminate duplicates."
I can live with this.

susan

Inactive hide details for Thomas Hallgren ---03/31/2010 02:00:10 PM---On 03/31/2010 10:50 PM, Ian Bull wrote: On Wed, Mar 31, 2Thomas Hallgren ---03/31/2010 02:00:10 PM---On 03/31/2010 10:50 PM, Ian Bull wrote: On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Thomas Hallgren <

          Thomas Hallgren <thomas@xxxxxxx>
          Sent by: p2-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          03/31/2010 01:59 PM
          Please respond to P2 developer discussions