[p2-dev] duplicate IUs

I was fixing some bugs in my repository analysis tool and testing it against the Galileo repository. I noticed that we had duplicate IUs in the repo, so I took a closer look.  Since galileo is a composite repo (pointing to SR1 and SR2), there are duplicates between these two child repos.  Currently the query mechanism (if you use the iterator) is setup to append the two sets, but not necessarily setify the results.  Thomas brought this up a while back and I didn't think much of it.  Does anyone think this will cause a problem?

cheers,
ian