[p2-dev] Fw: [Fwd: [pde-dev] Build error]

Posting to p2-dev in case anyone can help.

Darin
----- Forwarded by Darin Wright/Ottawa/IBM on 08/25/2009 10:44 AM -----

From:
Mark Russell <mark_russell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
"Eclipse PDE general developers list." <pde-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Lisa Jett
<ljett@xxxxxxxx>
Date:
08/24/2009 08:00 AM
[Fwd: [pde-dev] Build error]
Sent by:
pde-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I have not hear from anyone.  Am I posting this to the wrong list?

Which list should I post to to get an answer to this?