[p2-dev] natives.copy touchpoint action

Hi,

My requirement is copy a file say(test.xml) in a featureĀ  to a target folder when the feature is being installed. I tried this using the copy touchpoint action by putting a p2.inf file in the feature. Following is the content of the p2.inf.

instructions.install = org.eclipse.equinox.p2.touchpoint.natives.copy(source:test.xml,target:configuration/,overwrite:true);

I realized that the file path of the source is not relative to the feature being installed. How do we specify files which are in the feature being installed?

Thanks
Sameera

--
Sameera Jayasoma