[p2-dev] bundle pool vs. org.eclipse.equinox.p2.cache

hi,
is bundle pool and org.eclipse.equinox.p2.cache the same being, or two separate concepts? I'm asking because I see some products configurations where bundlepool is one directory (c:\Program Files\ABC) and cache is some other directory (c:\Program Files\ABC\plugins). In the end bundles from both locations are getting installed, but I can't get how p2 finds them out.

Back to the top