Re: [p2-dev] Publisher vs. generator/director

Ideally you would use the publisher ant tasks directly in your build.  If you are building features and bundles then you should use that particular ant task. In the end you will have the bits on disk + the repositories.

As for backwards compatible, this is not a publisher vs. generator question, this is a question of whether our metadata is compatible from 3.4 to 3.5.  Pascal, do you know?

cheers,
ian