Re: [p2-dev] A little help with the director app..?

If you use the -noexit command-line arg it will stop the framework from exiting when it has completed running. Not sure but you might also have to use -console (to activate the OSGi console?) Around here we also always use -consoleLog (when you log to the log file, also print it to the console) and we run with eclipsec to get a window open with the console.