Re: [p2-dev] Can an installation change the config.ini file?

Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

I am looking to turn on equinox aspects when my plugin is downloaded.
So, the following lines need to be added:

osgi.framework.extensions=org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.hook
org.aspectj.weaver.loadtime.configuration=META-INF/aop.xml

And I need to add the following two bundles to osgi.bundles.
org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.aspectj@2\:start,org.eclipse.equinox.weaving.caching@2\:start

I think that's it, but I am still testing and this may change slightly.