RE: [p2-dev] installer and director

I think deciding the UI for the installer will difficult. Having a
standard UI would we desirable but I'm not sure what everyone's
requirements are. For example, at Wind River, we are reusing the UI from
our previous generation RCP based installer. Others may want to see a
more standard Windows-like installer UI, or something similar to NSIS,
or one of many Linux package manager UIs. The director itself is really
just a command-line version of this so you could consider that a UI.

At the least they should be based on a common installer core, if they
aren't already.

Cheers,
Doug.