Re: [ospo.zone] New logo feedback (for validation next monday)

I like it! Hope to see it implemented soon.

Regards,

Geert

--
Geert Booster
Managing Partner

Sailboard
Located in Dutch Innovation Factory
Bleiswijkseweg 37
2712 PB Zoetermeer, The Netherlands
Phone +31 85 130 64 80Mobile +31 6 14 61 57 36

www.sailboard.io

24 Nov 2022, 15:11 by florent.zara@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

> Dear OSPO Alliance community,
>
> Please find attached the latest proposition from the communication Task Force about the new logo and its variations for projects. Here is the main directives that guided the task force
> The brand is clearly "OSPO Alliance". Our current members joined the OSPO Alliance and not a platform (aka ospo.zone).
> Therefore, the logo should read Ospo Alliance and not OSPO Zone. Ospo Zone will only be the website URL.
> Start with the current logo, keeping the squares and colors, Do not reinvent  the look'n feel.
> The logo should
> have a square version for social media avatar
> be declined for the OSPO Alliance projects
> OnRamp
> GGI
> First line is the regular logo (the rectangular one on the right) and its squared version on the left.
> On the second line you'll find the variations for the projects
>
> The objective is to get your feedback ASAP so we can validate the new logo during our next regular Monday community meeting and then deploy it to the website and future communication material.
>
> Thank you.
> Kind regards,
> --
> Florent Zara